When children feel good about themselves they are able to live in our world with positive energy and feel connected to everyone and everything. Positive self-image inevitably creates a measure of self confidence that empowers your child to accomplish tasks, reach goals and be successful. Development of positive self-image affects all aspects and phases of growth and development and is critical during your child's formative years.
- Boost your child's self confidence
- Enhance your child's self image
- Help your child to feel more secure in their sense of self
- Foster accountability and responsibility for their own feelings
- Guide your child to a better sense of self
- Improve your child's self image with integrity
- Change our future -- one child's self worth at a time
We are offering you a set of 52 cards, one for each week of the year, with three affirmations on each card, and step-by-step instructions on how to use these cards.
Our intent in offering these cards is to provide a step-by-step process known as guided self-image enhancement (GSE) -- a strategy that will allow you to have a positive impact on your child's self-image and to create in them a strong positive sense of self worth.
Here is a simplistic way to connect easily with your child by accessing your child's subconscious mind to accept these positive affirmations to enhance their sense of self and promote a positive self image.
Anyone can do this! Easy to follow, step-by-step process providing you with the words and phrases to repeat to your child's subconscious mind for enhancement of your child's self image and sense of self.